A consortium of Vostok New Ventures and Baring Vostok has acquired a 9.1% stake in the transport and logistics operator Monopoliya
MOSCOW AND THE HAGUE, July 31, 2012, Yandex (NASDAQ: YNDX), the leading internet company in Russia operating the country’s most popular search engine and most visited website, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
The Company is the leader of Russian telecom market in terms of subscriber base growth. In January-June, 2012, «Dom.ru» connected about 600 thousand new users, and the subscriber base went up 15%. In 2011 the company acquired over 1.2 million users with the growth rate of 44%. Out of the total new connections 28% subscriber for telecom services for the first time, and 72% switch over from other providers.
ER-Telecom, Russian telecom holding («Dom.ru» brand) has started providing the service of local telephony in Rostov-na-Donu. Now the company’s subscribers are offered the complete triple-play bundle, comprising the three key telecom services – high-speed internet, cable TV, and telephony.
Baring Vostok Private Equity Fund IV invested 50 million dollars to support further growth of Tinkoff Credit Systems (TCS).